1) With the update, Snesoid works on about 95% of the roms I have tried- almost every rom loads, so the other 5% ish have graphic issues but still play- Chrono Trigger and College Slam are examples with missing or corrupt graphics. Amazing this emu is works on more games than the already amazing Nesoid and Gensoid= WOW!
2) No other SNES emu can touch this one for a phone or portable and I have emulators for many devices as reference
3) It may be best if the dev removes the rom search function for obvious reasons. Though appreciated, most folks can quickly Google it themselves.
4) I still think a fit to screen option would be nice for all three emulators
I hope the dev does a Turbografx emu after the GBA- based on the Smartgear dev, 40% of the work is already done when creating the NES app.
Turbografx has Galaga 90 and a "better than arcade" version of Raiden. Not to mention the best collection of shooters for any console