Before asking for other users input on what phone should you get, please refer to this questionnaire and answer as many as possible in your initial post. No need to answer every question, but the more details you can provide the easier it will be to help. Just copy and paste the following list into your post and answer as many as you'd like. If you don't know an answer just leave it blank.***Also please read this post regarding finding the phone that is truly right for you.***
1. What is your price range?
2. What phone do you have currently? What do you like/dislike about it?
3. Is this phone for an adult? Teenager? Child?
4. Are you a new customer? If not, are you eligible for an upgrade?
5. Are you a post-paid? Flexpay? Or Pre-paid customer?
6. Are you open to getting an unlocked phone?
7. What type of phone are you looking for?
a. Candy bar
c. Smart phone
8. Are there any brands that you would prefer? Any brands that you do not want?
9. For smart phone users: Is there a certain OS that you like/dislike? (Android, Windows Mobile, Symbian, Blackberry)
10. What will you primarily be using the phone for? Use all that apply
f. Listening to music
g. Watching videos
h. Internet browsing (if yes, is “real web browsing” important to you?)
k. Instant Messaging (AIM, yahoo, msn, Google talk)
11. What are the primary functions that you NEED?
12. What are the primary functions that you would WANT? Which ones can you live without?
13. What kind of battery life would you like?
14. Is the style factor important to you? Or do you prefer functionality? Or both?
15. Do you want to buy the phone from t-mobile directly? And indirect dealer? Or outside sellers such as Craigslist or EBay?
16. How long do you want this phone to last?
17. When would you like to make this purchase?Phone Spec Questions:
1. Do you need 3g? or will EDGE suffice?
2. Do you need the phone to work worldwide? Or just US and outlying areas?
3. What size and weight would you prefer?
4. Would you like a touch screen?
5. How big of a screen do you need?
6. What quality of screen would you like? VGA, QVGA, etc.
7. What processor speed would you prefer?
8. How much internal flash memory would you prefer?
9. Do you need external flash storage? (i.e. microSD card slot)
10. What kind of text input would you like?
11. Do you need Bluetooth support? If so, do you need Stereo Bluetooth support?
12. Do you need contact/email/calendar/note syncing? Would you like it to be wireless or done by plugging into computer?
13. What quality camera would you like?
14. Do you need voice-activated functions?
15. Do you need speaker phone?Additional Comments
Admins/Mods: if there is anything I missed feel free to tell me and ill add it.