SORRY IF THIS IS POSTED UNDER THE WRONG TOPIC!!!! D:
so I don't really know too much about phones, and I've been eligible for an upgrade for about 3 months now, and I wanted to see if anyone could offer some insight on whether I should buy the G2x (that I've been lusting over, until I read quite a few complaints about bleeding screens or something, as well as other stuff), wait for the HTC Sensation, or wait to hear news about the Samsung Galaxy S2.
uhh I saw this post about filling this survey type thing out so here it is...
sooo.... I've been due for an upgrade for about 3 months now, and I was about to get the G2x, 'til I saw this place and read a bunch of grievances about bleeding backlit screens or something and all that and that got me nervous..
I saw this post that lists stuff I should answer in my post (since I'm asking what phone to get/which is better)
1. accidentally deleted the question... -____-;;
2. What phone do you have currently? What do you like/dislike about it?
I have a Sidekick LX (have had it for 3 years) and I dislike pretty much everything about it except for the keyboard
3. . Is this phone for an adult? Teenager? Child?
this phone's for a 20 year old
4. Are you a new customer? If not, are you eligible for an upgrade?
Not a new customer; elgible for an upgrade
5. Are you a post-paid? Flexpay? Or Pre-paid customer?
umm i think i'm postpaid. definitely not prepaid
6. Are you open to getting an unlocked phone?
i'm open to getting an unlocked phone
7. What type of phone are you looking for?
i'm looking for an android powered smartphone
8. Are there any brands that you would prefer? Any brands that you do not want?
I don't prefer/dislike any brands
9. For smart phone users: Is there a certain OS that you like/dislike? (Android, Windows Mobile, Symbian, Blackberry)
As far as OS is concerned, I'd prefer Android
10. I'll use the phone primarily for:
f. Listening to music
h. Internet browsing
k. Instant Messaging (AIM, yahoo, msn, Google talk)
11. What are the primary functions that you NEED?
uhh see #10 ?
12. What are the primary functions that you would WANT? Which ones can you live without?
13. What kind of battery life would you like?
last from 8 am-7 pm
14. Is the style factor important to you? Or do you prefer functionality? Or both?
15. Do you want to buy the phone from t-mobile directly? And indirect dealer? Or outside sellers such as Craigslist or EBay?
Preferrably T-Mobile, don't mind indirect, but no Craigslist or Ebay please
16. How long do you want this phone to last?
At least 2 years
17. When would you like to make this purchase?
Please help ?