Well this is my thinking... Going to the 1000 min + text + data on the EM+ for 69.99. So that would be a savings of $15 even if they don't increase my data+msg package. Also I was going to pay $100 off on the phone for 4 months so the phone would be paid off in 4 months, and then ill be paying 70+ tax a month instead of 85+tax... An then my thinking is this... my contract is up in 1 year, so even if I want to upgrade in 1 year I could, via opening a new account and transferring my number, or selling my HD2. They say you can't go back to the even more plan, but you can. So I figure I'm getting the best of both worlds taking this route.. Sound like a plan, or would I be better off waiting til April 10th for full upgrade. If I have to get the $30 data package for the HD2, does that include unlimited messaging, or would that add another $15 and equal $45 for both, if that's the case then I'm going EM+ for sure.