Although a post has been made about the pre-paid additions, T-Mobile is now enabling its dealers to do more for the customer to make the overall experience better.
• Enhancements to ICAM will allow sales representatives to more easily and quickly service customers in need of rate plan and feature changes.
• Sales representatives will no longer need to call Customer Care to backdate customer accounts to the start of the customers' current bill cycle. The functionality to backdate in ICAM will be available for all postpaid account types (except controlled products including FlexPay)
• Customers regularly need our help ensuring they have the right plans and features to help them stay connected to those who matter most. These enhancements to ICAM will allow quick and easy changes for very common customer account changes including:
o Customer has a gap in service offering and wants to add a feature plan that is backdated to current bill cycle such as text messaging.
o Customer would like to migrate to a myFaves for Families plan from a regular FamilyTime plan.
o Customer would like to add family members and move to a FamilyTime plan.
• Sales representatives will no longer need to call Customer Care when customers want to add or make changes to the authorized users listed on their account.
• Enhancements to WATSON will allow representatives to more quickly activate service for customers at T-Mobile retail and retail partner sales locations.
• Enhancements to WATSON include:
o The ability to create new BANs for customers who want to add one or more new lines of service to an existing, incompatible account. For example, when a customer would like both a single-line plan and a pooling plan, they cannot be on the same BAN. Sales representatives will be able to create that additional BAN for the customer.
o The ability to add BAN level pooling features to an account when changing a regular individual account to a regular pooling account.
o New look and feel of the rate plan and features screens to easily find the right plan or feature with rate plan filtering and grouping of features.
o Streamlined mobile number selection on the service screen.
o New service agreement reprinting capability.
o New port-in warning pop-up message to ensure that new numbers are activated before port requests on a mixed account.
o The ability to add authorized users during the activation process.