Here is a kernel for the Nexus One running at 1.113 Ghz.USE AT YOUR OWN RISK
1. Root your Nexus and install the latest Cyanogen rom (5.0.2 as of 2/15/2010)
2. Download SetCPU from either XDA for free, or support the developer as I did and buy it on the market
3. Reboot into fastboot and type "fastboot flash zimage zImagekmobs"
4. Once your phone boots, open SetCPU and tell it to autodetect your CPU (Don't choose Nexus from the list!)
5. Set the max clock to the highest and tell it to set on boot.
6. Enjoy Get it HERE!
If you're not running cyanogen's rom, you need to push this file
How to revert:
take the boot.img out of the cyanogen zip and fastboot flash boot boot.img
If you are using enom's, use a similar process (as well as pushing the proper .ko file back as well)
You could also just reflash the rom you were using before. That will get rid of the addon, and you won't have to wipe
Via XDA Developers
Anyone try this yet?